Click Here to Go To Online Registration
HOW TO REGISTER:
1) Go to the online customer account portal through the registration link above.
2) If it is your first time registering with us, create an account. (If you are an adult dancer, you still must create a “parent account”.) If you are returning, log in.
3) You will need to “Add a Student” before you can register. If you are the student, you will add yourself. If you are a parent with multiple students, you will “Add a Student” for each dancer in the family.
4) After adding student(s), you can click to Register for Classes. You will see a list of each class available for your student(s). Click the box for each class you want to register, and then click the “Enroll Now” button.
5) Then click the “Finish Registration Now” button, and choose to pay with a credit card or PayPal. For ongoing classes, you can setup Auto Pay in your account.
Classes fill up on a first-come-first served basis so be sure register early in order to reserve space in your desired class.